PDA

View Full Version : Central Line a comin....

RitaR
02-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Dear Laura,
Did you get my PM this morning? Just curious because I am not sure if I'm doing those correctly. Ha! I'm not the greatest with these computers sometimes. I can do work on them but when it comes to fun things like emails to dear friends like you.... I'm not the best it seems. :rolleyes:
Off we go for Central line insertion this morning. i'm sending you a hug becuase I know if you were here you'd have one for me. Back is really killing me this morning, was up most ofthe night, probably nerves, but I just wasn't comfortable. So, on with it, let's get it over with. You will get to that point also. I'm just tired of waking up in the morning and taking a pain pill every day, ya know? I know we'll do that afterwards for a while, but that will go away (hopefully soon!). I'm just looking forward to having the surgery behind me - I can make it through the rest of it..... bring it on! I have an 8th grade graduation to attend in May so I don't have time to lay around all the time. I know - impatient little thing, aren't I? Ha!
Talk to you soon. I'll keep you posted about the Central line gorey details.....I won't sugar coat nothing......

Bye for now...

PS: I'm hungry!!! :cool:

Radiogirl
02-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Rita,

Yes I got your PMs...you are doing them right. One less thing to worry about ! hahah! :)

RitaR
02-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks Laura. I never know with all this modern technology! I wouldn't want to teach my hubby incorrectly..... :)