PDA

View Full Version : Test

sheri66
02-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Trying to upload xray pics.

JenniferG
02-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Worked for me. They are amazing. I see a couple of screws there which "appear" to be floating. I've never seen that before. What are your curve degrees now?

RitaR
02-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Worked for me too. COOL x-rays!!! Yeah - what about the floating screws? Is that really what it is??? Surely not.

LindaRacine
02-23-2010, 11:27 PM
The screws are put in from the front, to hold whatever was inserted there (probably femoral rings), in place.

sheri66
02-23-2010, 11:29 PM
I thought the same thing about what appears to be floating screws I asked my surgeon and he just said everything is normal so I am assuming they are supposed to be there.I had anterior surgery too so I think those screws are screwed to something.I will go see my surgeon in May and I will asked questions like what my degrees is now.I live in Bakersfield,Ca and my surgeon is in Beverly Hills,Ca which is a 3 1/2 hr.drive.

jrnyc
02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
wow, Sherri, congratulations..to you & your surgeon! it looks fantastic...

i saw Dr Pashmans name when i went to Cedars Sinai to see Dr Anand....so glad to see that Dr P. does such good work!

be well
jess

debbei
02-24-2010, 05:49 AM
Congratulations on your great results!!

Doodles
02-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Sherri--That looks fantastic! Congrats on such a good correction. Janet

megz
02-24-2010, 07:43 PM
ahhh I wanna see my x-rays before an after!!

Question..I dont know if this is dumb..but what is that long screw for?! and where the hell is it screw in your hip?? Do you find your hips hurt? I go for my next apt march 9th and I wanna get my xrays..What do I say to them, I want before and after because I swear everyones mouth will drop ha! =)

LindaRacine
02-24-2010, 10:30 PM
ahhh I wanna see my x-rays before an after!!

Question..I dont know if this is dumb..but what is that long screw for?! and where the hell is it screw in your hip?? Do you find your hips hurt? I go for my next apt march 9th and I wanna get my xrays..What do I say to them, I want before and after because I swear everyones mouth will drop ha! =)

The screw goes into the pelvis, and it essentially anchors the implants.

Your surgeon will almost certainly do before and after xrays. Ask them surgeon or his office assistant, for copies.

--Linda

megz
02-24-2010, 10:51 PM

--Linda

Does everyone have them if they are fused to the pelvis?

LindaRacine
02-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Does everyone have them if they are fused to the pelvis?

Yes.

--Linda

loves to skate
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM

Your surgeon will almost certainly do before and after xrays. Ask them surgeon or his office assistant, for copies.

--Linda

You can also ask the radiology department. You will sign a release form and they will mail you a copy.

Sally