Snowing!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowing!!!!!

Okay, seems Mother Nature is giving me a huge send off before we leave for St. Louis on Tues. We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground, can hardly see the tree in the front yard for the snow coming down sideways. Hopefully this will be over with by Tues morning when we make the trip to St. Louis. If anyone from Arizona has an extra room in their house, we're seriously thinking of moving. Enough snow already!!!! Ha!!!
    Rita Thompson
    Age 46
    Milwaukee Brace wearer for 3 years in childhood
    Surgery Mar 1st - 95 degree thoracic curve
    Surgery by Dr. Lenke, St. Louis, MO
    Post-surgery curve 25-30 degree

Originally posted by RitaR View Post
    Okay, seems Mother Nature is giving me a huge send off before we leave for St. Louis on Tues. We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground, can hardly see the tree in the front yard for the snow coming down sideways. Hopefully this will be over with by Tues morning when we make the trip to St. Louis. If anyone from Arizona has an extra room in their house, we're seriously thinking of moving. Enough snow already!!!! Ha!!!
    I hear you sister!! This winter in NJ has sucked. And I hate taking chances going around in the snow; I don't want to slip, fall & 'break' myself.

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
    Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
    Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
    Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
    Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Yup, I took tomorrow off work just because I knew this storm was coming in and I just didn't want to take my chances. And, I think day before leaving for St. Louis I think it's just going to be a mental day..... ya know, do what you need to do to get ready to leave. Be a whole new person when I return!!! let's go NOW!!!!!! I can't wait to be on the other side. I know it's going to be up hill for a while, but there's nothing we can't tackle. We all are the strongest people around!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!
      Rita Thompson
      Age 46
      Milwaukee Brace wearer for 3 years in childhood
      Surgery Mar 1st - 95 degree thoracic curve
      Surgery by Dr. Lenke, St. Louis, MO
      Post-surgery curve 25-30 degree

Comment

Working...
      X