PDA

View Full Version : Matress topper question

TobyT
02-17-2010, 09:04 PM
I have read through the threads and have made up my mind on a memory foam mattress topper. I am looking at the Serta 4" Ultra (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Serta-Rejuvenator-4-inch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper/3298223/product.html)

Of course in my mind the thicker the topper the better! I just want my wife to be as comfortable as I can possibly make her!!!!

Insights? Suggestion? Comments? Anyone, Bueller-Bueller....:eek:

Pros & Cons on 2" or 4"??????

Thanks guys

Final pre-op next Wed, surgery March 28th...

Radiogirl
02-17-2010, 10:32 PM
TobyT! My preop is next Wed and surgery is Mar 31st..so we are close! Who is doing yours? I have a 4" memory foam that I got from Overstock.com, king size and it was about $150. I love it and think it will be perfect for my post op recovery. Good luck...let's compare notes!!!

debbei
02-18-2010, 06:15 AM
I have read through the threads and have made up my mind on a memory foam mattress topper. I am looking at the Serta 4" Ultra (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Serta-Rejuvenator-4-inch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper/3298223/product.html)

Of course in my mind the thicker the topper the better! I just want my wife to be as comfortable as I can possibly make her!!!!

Insights? Suggestion? Comments? Anyone, Bueller-Bueller....:eek:

Pros & Cons on 2" or 4"??????

Thanks guys

Final pre-op next Wed, surgery March 28th...

I have a 3" that I love, but if I were to do it over again, I'd go with the 4"

TobyT
02-18-2010, 11:31 AM
TobyT! My preop is next Wed and surgery is Mar 31st..so we are close! Who is doing yours? I have a 4" memory foam that I got from Overstock.com, king size and it was about $150. I love it and think it will be perfect for my post op recovery. Good luck...let's compare notes!!!

Laura,

Her final Pre-op is next Wed. Dr. Pierce Nunley, spine institute of Louisiana. I am ordering the topper today. Ya'lls journey is ALMOST side by side!

Toby

ADMoul
02-18-2010, 11:38 AM
We got a 3" memory foam topper at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It's very comfy although I still am not able to last all night in bed due to muscle cramping/spasms. I think eventually it will be great--the only downside is it makes the bed too high for our little terriers to leap off of to chase the cat in the middle of the night! :D
Best wishes for your wife's surgery--you have a great support team on the forum cheering you on.

mbeckoff
02-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Toby,

I am having surgery March 11- 3 weeks from today . I just received the 4" mattress topper that you are looking at buying.It is so wonderful now. I am sleeping thru the night now even with all of my pain as oppossed to not having the topper and waking up all the time. You will need longer sheets and a cover for the tooper , while you don't need it is a nice extra to have.Are you ordering from Overstock? I got everything that I needed from them; great prices, great shipping.

Melissa

TobyT
02-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks everyone! Ordered from Overstock Thursday!!!!

RitaR
02-20-2010, 04:10 PM
I, too, am a Memory Foam lover! I'm into a 3" topper every night and absolutely love it. Hopefully I'll love it in a week when I have surgery too. OMG!!!!!